June 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Nowadays with rise of websites offering discounted holidays we are all on the look out for bargain price for luxury get away. And inspired by this trend and the fact that there are only 10 sleeps left until I leave London for 9 days of sun, sea and partying, I decided to compile 3 perfect holiday outfits that are all about bargain and luxury. And there is no better place to look for such combination than my favourite discounted designer website TheOutnet.com.
Below I put together a comfortable outfit for travel purposes which originally cost £1653 but is now yours for £734.15 giving you a 56% discount; hot beach or pool ensemble which was £1349 and is now available to purchase for £633.20 giving you a 53% discount; and a summery party outfit that will get you ready for tropical cocktails and holiday romance originally at £1305 but currently with The Outnet discount of 56% at £568.
I hope this post will leave you feeling ready for holiday and inspired to create your own fashionable outfits. Check out TheOutnet.com for thousands more discounted designer pieces.
- Twenty8Twelve by S.Miller T-Shirt, was £85 now £29.75
- Marni Leather Tote, was £480 now £240
- Linda Farrow Luxe Acetate Aviator Sunglasses, was £449 now £179.60
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Low-Rise Jeans, was £135 now £74.25
- Day Birger et Mikkelsen Cardigan, was £179 now £80.55
- NewbarK Flor Leather Shoes, was £325 now £130
- Melissa Odabash Aurora Maxi Dress, was £380 now £171
- Victoria Beckham Cat Eye Sunglasses, was £275 now £123.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Top, was £105 now £57.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Briefs, was £79 now £43.45
- Bernardo Moon Leather Flat Sandals, was £155 now £77.50
- Kenneth Jay Lane Tasseled Bead Necklace, was £150 now £67.50
- M Missoni Printed Canvas Tote, was £205 now £92.25
- Venessa Arizaga Flash Charm Bracelet, was £270 now £135
- Pour la Victoire Neala Suede Sandals, was £215 now £107.50
- Diane von Furstenberg Lauristel Ruffle Dress, was £450 now £157.50
- Nicole Fendel Belle Brass Drop Earrings, was £170 now £68
- Beirn Watersnake Crossbody Bag, was £200 now £100
April 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
Happy Easter everyone! Have you been enjoying 4 days off? I definitely have been – getting together with friends, lounging around at home with my boyfriend, catching up on unseen films and favourite TV series and of course big Easter Sunday Roast (I was invited to attend, you would never see me making one myself, my kitchen skills are below average). And while I am in London for my 4 days off, some others managed to escape the city and head for far away beach destinations. Hence I was inspired to check out the hottest swimwear of the season and straight away went for my old favourite We Are Handsome, a brand famous for their photo-printed swimwear which appeared on my blog numerous times. And they did not disappoint – see my picks of one pieces below!
But not only did We Are Handsome not disappoint, they also started a trend for photo-printed swimwear after many celebrities including Rihanna were seen wearing their designs. Wildfox has a range of them now including a cat printed one piece, Topshop featured a few pieces online that will be available at the end of the month (exciting!) and finally ASOS providing items inspired by We Are Famous with an affordable price tag. Check out my selection of swimsuits from ASOS below and go on to their website to see many in bikini versions.
- Digital Beach Sean Cut Out Bandeau Suit, £40
- Palm Print Swimsuit, £35
- Cut Out Suit in Palm Print, was £40 now £32
- Palm Print Swimsuit, was £40 now £32