June 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Nowadays with rise of websites offering discounted holidays we are all on the look out for bargain price for luxury get away. And inspired by this trend and the fact that there are only 10 sleeps left until I leave London for 9 days of sun, sea and partying, I decided to compile 3 perfect holiday outfits that are all about bargain and luxury. And there is no better place to look for such combination than my favourite discounted designer website TheOutnet.com.
Below I put together a comfortable outfit for travel purposes which originally cost £1653 but is now yours for £734.15 giving you a 56% discount; hot beach or pool ensemble which was £1349 and is now available to purchase for £633.20 giving you a 53% discount; and a summery party outfit that will get you ready for tropical cocktails and holiday romance originally at £1305 but currently with The Outnet discount of 56% at £568.
I hope this post will leave you feeling ready for holiday and inspired to create your own fashionable outfits. Check out TheOutnet.com for thousands more discounted designer pieces.
- Twenty8Twelve by S.Miller T-Shirt, was £85 now £29.75
- Marni Leather Tote, was £480 now £240
- Linda Farrow Luxe Acetate Aviator Sunglasses, was £449 now £179.60
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Low-Rise Jeans, was £135 now £74.25
- Day Birger et Mikkelsen Cardigan, was £179 now £80.55
- NewbarK Flor Leather Shoes, was £325 now £130
- Melissa Odabash Aurora Maxi Dress, was £380 now £171
- Victoria Beckham Cat Eye Sunglasses, was £275 now £123.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Top, was £105 now £57.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Briefs, was £79 now £43.45
- Bernardo Moon Leather Flat Sandals, was £155 now £77.50
- Kenneth Jay Lane Tasseled Bead Necklace, was £150 now £67.50
- M Missoni Printed Canvas Tote, was £205 now £92.25
- Venessa Arizaga Flash Charm Bracelet, was £270 now £135
- Pour la Victoire Neala Suede Sandals, was £215 now £107.50
- Diane von Furstenberg Lauristel Ruffle Dress, was £450 now £157.50
- Nicole Fendel Belle Brass Drop Earrings, was £170 now £68
- Beirn Watersnake Crossbody Bag, was £200 now £100
March 22, 2012 § Leave a comment
Are you looking for more affordable designer items? Or are you reshuffling your designer wardrobe and want to earn on no longer needed pieces? If so your answer is not the untrustworthy Ebay but a new London based store Chic&Seek where previously unwanted designer goodies are handpicked to ensure quality and resold. An environmentally and purse-friendly idea allows you to find treasures among a second-hand items that are yet in very good conditions (many are brand new!). Where can you sign up, you may ask. First step is to visit the online store http://www.chicandseek.com, and if you are certain about an item just buy it there and then, and if not, make a virtual rail of goodies you would like to see in person and book a time to come down to a very chic mews house in Notting Hill to try them on. Isn’t this the most personalised service for finding pre-loved items ever?
And you know, I just could not avoid picking a few pieces that are going straight to my wish list: great condition, amazing discount and no authenticity worries!
- Isabel Marant Floral Dress, £175
- Christian Louboutin Mary Jane Shoes, £225
- Tods Patent Clutch, £300
- Chanel 2.55 Handbag, £1750
- Marni Necklace, £120
- Bottega Veneta Boots, £200
- Matthew Williamson Strapless Sequined Dress, £250
- Hermes Scarf, £175
December 22, 2011 § 1 Comment
The Outnet (.com) my favourite online fashion outlet has a new range of shoes on sale, so good that I could not keep it to myself. Pour la Victoire is a relatively new brand started by designers David Giordano and Jay Adoni in 2008. In short 4 years it achieved massive success being sold in top department stores around the world – from Nieman Marcus to Harvey Nichols. They create classic shoes with contemporary edge and always concentrate on comfort (existence of this word is rarely acknowledged by shoe makers) and quality. If you fall in love with them – you wont need any other brand in your closet as the range will take you from day to night, from work to party. I adore them and I hope so will you. Here are my top 4 picks from Outnet at great prices:
1. Hadley Open-Toe Suede Ankle Boots, were £245 now £123. Simple and stylish it is a perfect reflection of the brand.
2. Loelle Patent Leather Pumps, were £215 now £108. A perfect pair of shoes that will work with anything. Plus it has a perfect heel size for a working woman.
3. Avalon Leather Brogues, were £215 now £97. Classic shoe that is perfect for running errands around the town.
4. Hiro Suede Sandals, were £215 now £108. Great day to night shoes and perfect colour to spice up your little black dress.
November 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
TaDa! I have a new jewellery obsession and this time it is from US. nOIr is an American jewellery label which caught my eye with its beautiful rings. My favourite is an elaborate design of Gotham City ($225) pictured above. But I also can not take my eyes of Russian Dolls and multicoloured crystal rings featuring various animals($50 – $300). See the whole range on the nOIr website (www.noirjewelry.com).
Highest quality and fun designs – what more can we want? That is why it is a shame there is very limited availability of nOIr in UK. I managed to find beautiful gold bangles on http://www.spoiledbrat.com. They are engraved with a choice of “I AM SUPERGIRL” or “THE ORIGINAL” and are currently sold with a 70% discount making them just £24 instead of £80! Let me know if you come across any other pieces!