November 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
Today the realisation hit me – it is just over a month left until Christmas and I haven’t produced any holiday related content on my blog, let alone done any real life Christmas preparation. So I decided to start with all important choice of holiday outfits for ourselves, since we all know that is what we are all secretly looking forward to the most: our holiday wardrobe! Since I only have one month left and a whole bunch of Christmas related decisions to make I am doing this one the easy way. You can shop around for hours going from store to store to choose a dress, but sometimes you do not have to sacrifice the selection while shopping under one roof from great pre-selected range, cutting all the time wasting out. This is what I did today – I headed to department store House of Fraser which surprised me with the selection: there are literally thousands of dresses!
1. JS Collections cowl back maxi with rosette detail shoulders, £260
2. Adrianna Papell evening strapless V shape draped dress, £200
3. Coast Lavender maxi, £180
4. Bastyan May maxi dress, £325
5. Biba High neck pleated maxi, £189
6. Ted Baker Callen pleated maxi dress, £199
7. Phase Eight Cinderella beaded dress, £250
8. Anoushka G Metallic rouched wrap dress, £295
9. Untold Beaded blouson style dress, £350
10. Phase Eight Pippa embellished lace dress, £300
December 10, 2011 § 1 Comment
I absolutely adore Zuhair Murad creations. And so do a lot of celebrities. Above Miley Cyrus chose it for Oscars, Blake Lively was wearing it on set of Gossip Girl and Katy Perry (a big fan who has been seen in Zuhair Murad on numerous occasions) for Vanity Fair Party.
So if you want to make your celebration this winter very special, it is an obvious go to designer – you would sparkle and shine and for sure feel like an A-lister. Of course this does not come cheap – dresses start from £3500. So yes, for most of us those dresses will be unattainable, but hey, it doesn’t mean we can’t dream (or use them as inspiration for finding similar styles at more affordable prices).
The three dresses above are from Zuhair Murad range available at Harrods:
1. Angel Lace Gown, £5650
2. Beaded Shift Dress, £4025
3. Velvet Sequin Dress, £4125
Velvet, lace, beads and sequin are the top features of Zuhair Murad dresses this season – are they in your holiday wardrobe?