February 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Here we are again – 14th of February is fast approaching and if you haven’t yet figured out what to wear for that special date night below are a few ideas to suit very different budgets (just add sexy lingerie and you are sorted). Enjoy, love birds!
Matthew Williamson Feather and Crystal Embellished Lace Dress, £3895
Chanel Vintage Logo Bracelet, £790 (from farfetch.com)
Jimmy Choo Tema Satin and Suede Sandals, £795
Alexander McQueen Britannia Skull Crystal Studded Suede Box, £1495
Herve Leger Embellished Bandage Crop Top, was £870 now £305
Poleci Lace Trimmed Skirt, was £275 now £110
Elizabeth and James Metallic Pumps, was £310 now £155
Tom Binns Silver Ring, was £290 now £116
Herve Leger Leather Minaudiere Clutch, was £495 now £198
December 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
Christmas is 22 days away and if you have not picked you dress yet, it is time to hit the shops!
I must admit more that one item from my holiday wardrobe over the last three years came from French Connection. There is something about their dress collection that ticks all the right boxes: highest quality, feminine shapes, beautiful colours and tons of sequins!
The range this year is as always impressive – if you do not find at least one dress that you feel like you must add to your wardrobe I envy you and your self control. Especially now that some dresses are discounted by up to 50%.
Here are my top picks. I struggled cutting down to 3 dresses, especially since some of them are available in different colours.
1. Silver Samantha Sequin Dress, £165. Nothing says party as much as sequin. Be daring, hit the dance floor and shine like a star (literally).
2. Aztec Drape Maxi Dress, currently on sale and is £ 144. For the most elegant of parties. Channel your Grecian goddess by adding gold bangles and putting your hair up. Best choice for pear shaped readers.
3. Spotlight Knit Cap Sleeve Dress, £115. Available in red, baby pink and mercury grey. The shape and texture is inspired by Herve Leger dresses, but unlike many other copies, the quality here is outstanding. Try it on and see how it hides all your ‘problem areas’ and highlight all the curves! Possibly the best dress ever.
Go online to http://www.frenchconnection.com and see the rest of collection for yourself. Come back and let me know what you are wearing this holiday season!
October 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
The Outnet is in my opinion the king of all fashion outlets. And the reason is its creators – same team that brought the world http://www.net-a-porter.com. Apart from daily updates to the range, website hosts a series of fun online event like Pop Up sales, Going Going Gone auction sales and Give Aways.
My top 3 items have to be from the shoe range. There are so many great designers available but those particular items stole the show (especially after seeing how big the discount is). Here they are:
1. Alaia Leather Trimmed Python Platform Sandals at an astonishing 70% discount – £374. A definite statement pair of shoes. Hurry before they sell out, which will be fast fast fast!
2. Michael Kors Fringed Suede Boots at £193 instead of £553. A perfect way to add bohemian twist to your look.
3. Herve Leger Olechka Leather Ankle boots. The extent of their fabulousness is indescribable. (Hence the usage of a nonexistent word ‘fabulousness’). £260 which a is 60% sale. Want.them.now.
Go to http://www.outnet.com and indulge your inner shopaholic.