December 24, 2012 § Leave a comment
Merry Christmas, Fashionistas! The day we have all been waiting for is upon us. It is nearly time to rip off those carefully assembled wrappings from presents, consume unbelievable amounts of turkey and alcohol and of course share a merry holiday spirit with the family. But what is just as exciting on Christmas day is seeing everyone in their funky jumpers! While I still love wearing cute ones knitted by my grandma, there are plenty of high quality fashionable option to choose from. This Christmas I am particularly in love with four below, all available on net-a-porter.com:
- Meadham Kirchhoff jumper with embroided baubles, luxury buy you would find hard not to wear after the celebrations are over. £945
- LOT78 Ho! Ho! Ho! jumper – not an obvious Christmas motif, but definitely a fun option. £220
- Moschino Reindeer Applique jumper – a more traditional choice, but from personal experience, be careful when choosing white for such a festive day! £396
- Moschino Gingerbread turtleneck. Yes indeed, turtleneck. While it is not a knitwear style I usually recommend on My Fashion Wish List, since Christmas day is probably the only day you can pull off something that ridiculous, you might as well use the chance! £396
November 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
Today the realisation hit me – it is just over a month left until Christmas and I haven’t produced any holiday related content on my blog, let alone done any real life Christmas preparation. So I decided to start with all important choice of holiday outfits for ourselves, since we all know that is what we are all secretly looking forward to the most: our holiday wardrobe! Since I only have one month left and a whole bunch of Christmas related decisions to make I am doing this one the easy way. You can shop around for hours going from store to store to choose a dress, but sometimes you do not have to sacrifice the selection while shopping under one roof from great pre-selected range, cutting all the time wasting out. This is what I did today – I headed to department store House of Fraser which surprised me with the selection: there are literally thousands of dresses!
1. JS Collections cowl back maxi with rosette detail shoulders, £260
2. Adrianna Papell evening strapless V shape draped dress, £200
3. Coast Lavender maxi, £180
4. Bastyan May maxi dress, £325
5. Biba High neck pleated maxi, £189
6. Ted Baker Callen pleated maxi dress, £199
7. Phase Eight Cinderella beaded dress, £250
8. Anoushka G Metallic rouched wrap dress, £295
9. Untold Beaded blouson style dress, £350
10. Phase Eight Pippa embellished lace dress, £300
July 11, 2012 § 1 Comment
I have been a fan of Jimmy Choo candy clutch for a while and especially this season when it got a photographic print update. And now that I am back from holiday and longing for reminders of sun, sea and all things wonderful, nothing can suit my mood better than those Jimmy Choo clutches. When it is grey and miserable outside – for those who are not used to London weather, grey and miserable is the most suitable way of describing any season and especially this year’s ‘summer’ of ours – the only thing that keeps my spirits high is staring at my cover photo on Facebook where me and my girlfriends are posing for a picture on the beach with sunrise at the background after our last night out of the holiday. All thanks to Jimmy Choo I don’t have to have holiday snaps withdrawal even when I am away from my laptop, all I need is to look down at the clutch to remind myself that somewhere in the world people are enjoying real summer.
But there is yet another reason why this post is currently appropriate. These clutches are still available at reduced prices at Harvey Nichols – thanks to summer sale the price has been cut from £495 to £300! So get yourself down to HN and purchase these desirable pieces of summer!
June 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Nowadays with rise of websites offering discounted holidays we are all on the look out for bargain price for luxury get away. And inspired by this trend and the fact that there are only 10 sleeps left until I leave London for 9 days of sun, sea and partying, I decided to compile 3 perfect holiday outfits that are all about bargain and luxury. And there is no better place to look for such combination than my favourite discounted designer website TheOutnet.com.
Below I put together a comfortable outfit for travel purposes which originally cost £1653 but is now yours for £734.15 giving you a 56% discount; hot beach or pool ensemble which was £1349 and is now available to purchase for £633.20 giving you a 53% discount; and a summery party outfit that will get you ready for tropical cocktails and holiday romance originally at £1305 but currently with The Outnet discount of 56% at £568.
I hope this post will leave you feeling ready for holiday and inspired to create your own fashionable outfits. Check out TheOutnet.com for thousands more discounted designer pieces.
- Twenty8Twelve by S.Miller T-Shirt, was £85 now £29.75
- Marni Leather Tote, was £480 now £240
- Linda Farrow Luxe Acetate Aviator Sunglasses, was £449 now £179.60
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Low-Rise Jeans, was £135 now £74.25
- Day Birger et Mikkelsen Cardigan, was £179 now £80.55
- NewbarK Flor Leather Shoes, was £325 now £130
- Melissa Odabash Aurora Maxi Dress, was £380 now £171
- Victoria Beckham Cat Eye Sunglasses, was £275 now £123.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Top, was £105 now £57.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Briefs, was £79 now £43.45
- Bernardo Moon Leather Flat Sandals, was £155 now £77.50
- Kenneth Jay Lane Tasseled Bead Necklace, was £150 now £67.50
- M Missoni Printed Canvas Tote, was £205 now £92.25
- Venessa Arizaga Flash Charm Bracelet, was £270 now £135
- Pour la Victoire Neala Suede Sandals, was £215 now £107.50
- Diane von Furstenberg Lauristel Ruffle Dress, was £450 now £157.50
- Nicole Fendel Belle Brass Drop Earrings, was £170 now £68
- Beirn Watersnake Crossbody Bag, was £200 now £100
December 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
Christmas is 22 days away and if you have not picked you dress yet, it is time to hit the shops!
I must admit more that one item from my holiday wardrobe over the last three years came from French Connection. There is something about their dress collection that ticks all the right boxes: highest quality, feminine shapes, beautiful colours and tons of sequins!
The range this year is as always impressive – if you do not find at least one dress that you feel like you must add to your wardrobe I envy you and your self control. Especially now that some dresses are discounted by up to 50%.
Here are my top picks. I struggled cutting down to 3 dresses, especially since some of them are available in different colours.
1. Silver Samantha Sequin Dress, £165. Nothing says party as much as sequin. Be daring, hit the dance floor and shine like a star (literally).
2. Aztec Drape Maxi Dress, currently on sale and is £ 144. For the most elegant of parties. Channel your Grecian goddess by adding gold bangles and putting your hair up. Best choice for pear shaped readers.
3. Spotlight Knit Cap Sleeve Dress, £115. Available in red, baby pink and mercury grey. The shape and texture is inspired by Herve Leger dresses, but unlike many other copies, the quality here is outstanding. Try it on and see how it hides all your ‘problem areas’ and highlight all the curves! Possibly the best dress ever.
Go online to http://www.frenchconnection.com and see the rest of collection for yourself. Come back and let me know what you are wearing this holiday season!
August 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
Lucky me – I’m going on an amazing holiday in two and a half weeks. And since it is still August I am sure I am not alone in searching the web for the best swim suits out there that can make me look better than all my friends who have already taken their summer breaks and brought back tons of pictures to flaunt. Well, I found it!
First of all this summer is all about wearing one piece swim suits. No you can’t get a good tan in them but wow you can look fabulous even if you had a large taste of foreign cuisine the night before. And clearly a one piece swimsuit winner has to be We Are Handsome. Luxurious fabrics, beautiful colours and prints that will make you stand out of the crowd – no wonder celebrities love it! Rihanna was wearing Protector style on her Caribbean holiday and she looked fab!
So this is clearly my choice – The Dutch Printed swimsuit with zip detail, exclusive to http://www.net-a-porter.com that will set you back a mere £210. I can already picture myself looking awesome by the pool somewhere in California…