January 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
Three Floor, a London based brand I first blogged about last year, has been going from strength to strength over the last few seasons. It has been featured in numerous magazines and worn by as many celebrities, most recently by Saturday’s beauty Milly King. In truth I have been meaning to feature their AW12 dresses on My Fashion Wish List for a while, since I have been drooling over them for weeks, failing to decide exactly which one is my favourite. So here they are – the five hottest dresses in town by a label everyone is talking about. If you are not a fan yet, you have fallen off the fashion wagon. So quickly click here to view the collection and start spreading the love.
Dresses featured, from left to right: Kerr (£128), Night Cat (£98), Bad Girl (£128), Lace Up (£98) and Daphne (£128).
February 25, 2012 § 9 Comments
When was the last time you wore high tops and felt super fashionable? The answer is most likely to be never, until now that is. Fashion world is currently in love with high tops, but my obsession is more specific – I love high tops with hidden wedge. The look is perfect for current sport de lux trend, plus who does not like a bit of a height boost (ok, I know a lot of girls out there don’t need the extra centimeters, but with my 5’5”/166 cm it is very desirable). So whether you call them sneakers, trainers or just high tops this new shoe type is in high demand!
- Ash Cool Suede Strapped Wedge Trainers, £139
- Asos Ark Leather Wedge Ankle Boots in Brown, £85
- Asos Ark Leather Wedge Ankle Boots in Off White, £85
- See by Chloe Lace Up Wedge Sneakers in Beige, £262
- See by Chloe Wedge Sneakers, £260
- See by Chloe Lace Up Wedge Sneakers in Petalo, £262
- Aldo Nedz Concealed Wedge Suede Trainers, £80
- Ash Thelma Leather Buckle Wedge Trainers, £145
- Ash Bea Colourblock Wedge Trainers, £169