January 25, 2012 § Leave a comment
Central Saint Martins is an amazing institution – so many talented young designers come out of its doors and go on to revolutionise the rules of fashion. This post is about one of its graduates – Han Chong who unlike many other young designers creating his own label decided to go for much lover price position for his Three Floor online brand.
The collection is so fresh and trendy that each and every piece deserves a place on My Fashion Wish List. With a few pastel pieces (pastels are the hottest thing this season – read more here), faux leather and floor-length gowns, it is time to get some Three Floor into your wardrobe. The brand is going to be BIG, mark my words!
Here are my favourites from the current collection available online here:
1. Sugar High Dress, £88
2. Sweet Talk Satin Mini Dress, £65
3. Catch Lace Insert Mini Dress, £68
4. Bear Hug Jumper Dress, £65
5. After Dark High Waist Faux Leather Trousers, £65 and Hanne Crop Top, £39
6. Freha Faux Leather Mesh Insert Culottes, £58 and Rattle Contrast Print Shirt, £45
7. Highlife Maxi Shirt Dress, £85
8. Abbey Lee Lace Insert Maxi Dress, £95