December 22, 2011 § 1 Comment
The Outnet (.com) my favourite online fashion outlet has a new range of shoes on sale, so good that I could not keep it to myself. Pour la Victoire is a relatively new brand started by designers David Giordano and Jay Adoni in 2008. In short 4 years it achieved massive success being sold in top department stores around the world – from Nieman Marcus to Harvey Nichols. They create classic shoes with contemporary edge and always concentrate on comfort (existence of this word is rarely acknowledged by shoe makers) and quality. If you fall in love with them – you wont need any other brand in your closet as the range will take you from day to night, from work to party. I adore them and I hope so will you. Here are my top 4 picks from Outnet at great prices:
1. Hadley Open-Toe Suede Ankle Boots, were £245 now £123. Simple and stylish it is a perfect reflection of the brand.
2. Loelle Patent Leather Pumps, were £215 now £108. A perfect pair of shoes that will work with anything. Plus it has a perfect heel size for a working woman.
3. Avalon Leather Brogues, were £215 now £97. Classic shoe that is perfect for running errands around the town.
4. Hiro Suede Sandals, were £215 now £108. Great day to night shoes and perfect colour to spice up your little black dress.
October 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
The Outnet is in my opinion the king of all fashion outlets. And the reason is its creators – same team that brought the world http://www.net-a-porter.com. Apart from daily updates to the range, website hosts a series of fun online event like Pop Up sales, Going Going Gone auction sales and Give Aways.
My top 3 items have to be from the shoe range. There are so many great designers available but those particular items stole the show (especially after seeing how big the discount is). Here they are:
1. Alaia Leather Trimmed Python Platform Sandals at an astonishing 70% discount – £374. A definite statement pair of shoes. Hurry before they sell out, which will be fast fast fast!
2. Michael Kors Fringed Suede Boots at £193 instead of £553. A perfect way to add bohemian twist to your look.
3. Herve Leger Olechka Leather Ankle boots. The extent of their fabulousness is indescribable. (Hence the usage of a nonexistent word ‘fabulousness’). £260 which a is 60% sale. Want.them.now.
Go to http://www.outnet.com and indulge your inner shopaholic.
October 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
Big statement jewellery is currently a very fashionable way to brighten and spice up Autumn days. My obsession is Tom Binns. Each piece from the collection made with Swarovski crystals draws maximum attention. The range consists of ‘big’ necklaces, bracelets and earrings with prices from £180. The bright neon colours are present throughout the collection and since neons are currently trending it means Tim Binns does not just make jewellery, but creates fashion items.
In particular I am absolutely in love with these ethnic hand painted Swarovski crystal earrings. Apart from being a center piece of any outfit they also fit well with the ethnic trend of this season. Available for £225 from http://www.net-a-porter.com.
If you want more classic and discounted items visit my favourite fashion outlet http://www.outnet.com.