March 13, 2012 § 4 Comments
Actually I don’t. But as time progresses towards summer London is getting more and more sunny days, hence it is time to have a look what sunglasses designers created for us to choose from. D frames are once again trending, but there are lots of other shapes to choose from, if you are not a fan. Below are my top 9 sunglasses from this season – from D frames to round, this range has all those classic must haves by top eyewear brands.
- Cutler and Gross D Frame Acetate, £280 – leave you wishing for x-ray vision.
- Victoria Beckham Aviators, £275 – a very hot fashionable version of our favourite Aviator shape.
- Alexander Wang Zip Detailed Square Frames, £240 – for those who are bored of animal print plastic, this one has an extra zip or two.
- Prada Round Frame, £215 – traditional and big, this is a statement piece.
- Ray-Ban Club Master Half Frames, £120 – no eyewear selection can avoid mentioning Ray-Ban.
- Miu Miu D Frames, £190 – when you want to see your world in pink colours.
- Oliver Peoples Kosslyn Cat Eye, £225 – classic cat eye shape to lift the mood.
- Prada D Frame, £185 – add a little colour.
- The Row Square Frames, £270 – two tonal frame goes with any skin tone.
But if you are tired of conventional sunglasses and want to have fun with the vital accessory of the summer, I have to introduce you to A-morir, a very cool sunglasses brand loved by celebrities like Rihanna, Nikki Minaj and Lady Gaga that you can find at Box Boutique (online and in store on Maddox Street, London). Here are my favourite statement pieces.
- Love-Hate Dookie Tinted Green, £255
- D’Arcy, £245
- Ellington Red, £245
- Sylvia, £275
- Amadeus Turquoise, £195
Altogether there are 14 hot sunnies for you to choose from, but you might ask which are my favourite? Well, I saved the best for last. Here are Lenox D Frame 2-in-1 glasses by Illesteva (£180) that I absolutely love due to their versatility: removable sun panel transforms your frames from geek chic to perfect D frames with a twist. My inner hipster adores them..
And if all those are out of price range, there is still some use of this article – there are so many affordable sunnies on the high street that by taking those designer glasses as inspiration of main trends, you will easily find a pair that suits you and your wallet.
November 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
Chances are you have already seen some of the pieces from their Spring Summer 12 catwalk show – but soon we will have a chance to actually own them. By far my favourite is the pink gemstone and green leather rose range which features necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings. I must admit – I would not dare to wear all at once but without a doubt would create an outfit around one of those pieces, like the necklace above.
Its astonishing how beautiful and organic two very different components of the necklace look – I bet soon the high street will be full of leather and gemstone combination. Can not wait.