Christmas Special: Choosing The Dress
November 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
Today the realisation hit me – it is just over a month left until Christmas and I haven’t produced any holiday related content on my blog, let alone done any real life Christmas preparation. So I decided to start with all important choice of holiday outfits for ourselves, since we all know that is what we are all secretly looking forward to the most: our holiday wardrobe! Since I only have one month left and a whole bunch of Christmas related decisions to make I am doing this one the easy way. You can shop around for hours going from store to store to choose a dress, but sometimes you do not have to sacrifice the selection while shopping under one roof from great pre-selected range, cutting all the time wasting out. This is what I did today – I headed to department store House of Fraser which surprised me with the selection: there are literally thousands of dresses!
1. JS Collections cowl back maxi with rosette detail shoulders, £260
2. Adrianna Papell evening strapless V shape draped dress, £200
3. Coast Lavender maxi, £180
4. Bastyan May maxi dress, £325
5. Biba High neck pleated maxi, £189
6. Ted Baker Callen pleated maxi dress, £199
7. Phase Eight Cinderella beaded dress, £250
8. Anoushka G Metallic rouched wrap dress, £295
9. Untold Beaded blouson style dress, £350
10. Phase Eight Pippa embellished lace dress, £300
Make Over of the Classic Satchel
August 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
I’ve got so much love for this cool twist to classic satchel from Urban Outfitters (Online exclusive – £48):
1. It is spacious – large enough for A4 notepad.
2. It is box shaped which is very trendy at the moment.
3. It is snakeskin which is the hottest pattern of the season.
4. It has a top handle and a strap that will fit on the shoulder leaving your hands free.
5. And it is red which means we can match it to our lipstick for some ‘notice-me-I-am-fabulous’ look.
I am sold. Seriously considering moving it from my wishlist to my wardrobe especially in preparation for US road trip. Will let you know if it makes the cut ( of course it will, thank God for next day delivery).