July 29, 2012 § Leave a comment
Excitement in the air! For 24 hours only (until noon on Monday) ASOS is having a special Tick, Tock, Shop event with 60% off cult denim and T-shirt brands. And the one brand I am most excited about – the one I just had to share with all of you – is celebrity favourite Wildfox. Established in Los Angeles in 2007 the brand creates vintage-looking pieces inspired by fun, love and friendship – the values close to heart to two childhood friends that are behind the brand’s designs. The success was almost instant: laid back California fell in love with comfy fits and tongue-in-cheek slogans and thanks to celebrity following (it is actually hard to think of any young and hip American celebrity who has not been seen wearing their pieces) that love spread world-wide.
Take a look at my favourite pieces currently on sale and then go to ASOS.com for full range. But hurry up, the stock won’t last long!
- Jumper Dress with Sequin Skull, was £184 now £75
- Wake Me At Sunrise Sweat Top, was £110 now £45
- Oversize Short Sleeve Jumper with Love Potion Print, was £76 now £30
- Dirty Blond Sweat Top, was £95 now £38
- Drip Logo T-shirt with Cut Off Sleeves, was £58 now £22
- Teen Bow T-Shirt, was £60 now £24
- Love Metal Slouchy Sweat Top, was £72 now £28
- Vampire Ripped Rock T-Shirt, was £68 now £28
July 11, 2012 § 1 Comment
I have been a fan of Jimmy Choo candy clutch for a while and especially this season when it got a photographic print update. And now that I am back from holiday and longing for reminders of sun, sea and all things wonderful, nothing can suit my mood better than those Jimmy Choo clutches. When it is grey and miserable outside – for those who are not used to London weather, grey and miserable is the most suitable way of describing any season and especially this year’s ‘summer’ of ours – the only thing that keeps my spirits high is staring at my cover photo on Facebook where me and my girlfriends are posing for a picture on the beach with sunrise at the background after our last night out of the holiday. All thanks to Jimmy Choo I don’t have to have holiday snaps withdrawal even when I am away from my laptop, all I need is to look down at the clutch to remind myself that somewhere in the world people are enjoying real summer.
But there is yet another reason why this post is currently appropriate. These clutches are still available at reduced prices at Harvey Nichols – thanks to summer sale the price has been cut from £495 to £300! So get yourself down to HN and purchase these desirable pieces of summer!
January 4, 2012 § 11 Comments
It is easy to end up in a sale frenzy – buying anything that seems to be at a great price and promising yourself to wear it. And it is always a guilt trip looking through your wardrobe a few weeks later realising those purchases will never see the day light. Thus I just had to pick out a few items that you will never regret buying on sale – those that are so classic they can be added to your wardrobe, worn repeatedly and not discarded after a fashion fab is over. This list is in no way complete, but hopefully it will get you to analyse your sale buys to avoid disappointment!
1. Mulberry Piccadilly Mole Grey Sparkle Tweed, was £1300 now £780 at mulberry.com – because it is one of the most classic bags ever, a bigger version of Bayswater that is perfect for a busy girl or a weekend away.
2. Jimmy Choo Glint Patent Shoe Boots, was £560 now £280 (also available in nude) at jimmychoo.com – everyone dreams of their own pair of Choo’s, this one will be worn so much it will be worth every penny.
3. Tory Birch Canvas Ipad Case, was £120 now £48 at net-a-porter.com – if Ipads are here to stay (which they are) why not turn your one into an accessory at a great price?
4. Alexander McQueen Wool Felt Pleated Skirt, was £455 now £182 at net-a-porter.com – this kind of mini skirt will not come out of fashion. Plus it’s McQueen. No need to say more.
5. Monica Vinader Gold Plated Friendship Bracelet, was £130 now £65 at matchesfashion.com – it’s Monica Vinader, the queen of friendship bracelets – you just can’t say no!
6. Missoni Camberra Crochet-Knit Triangle Bikini, was £245 now £147 at net-a-porter.com – this knitted pattern is a visual synonym for Missoni and it is not going anywhere, you won’t need a cooler bikini for years to come!
Day Birger et Mikkelsen Grey Basic Long Sleeve Tee, was £59 now £35
Splendid White Suprima Two Button Cotton Tank, was £60 now £24
Vanessa Bruno Anthe Jersey Angora T-shirt, was £94 now £47
American Vintage Petrol Blue Long Sleeve T-shirt, was £51 now £25
December 22, 2011 § 1 Comment
The Outnet (.com) my favourite online fashion outlet has a new range of shoes on sale, so good that I could not keep it to myself. Pour la Victoire is a relatively new brand started by designers David Giordano and Jay Adoni in 2008. In short 4 years it achieved massive success being sold in top department stores around the world – from Nieman Marcus to Harvey Nichols. They create classic shoes with contemporary edge and always concentrate on comfort (existence of this word is rarely acknowledged by shoe makers) and quality. If you fall in love with them – you wont need any other brand in your closet as the range will take you from day to night, from work to party. I adore them and I hope so will you. Here are my top 4 picks from Outnet at great prices:
1. Hadley Open-Toe Suede Ankle Boots, were £245 now £123. Simple and stylish it is a perfect reflection of the brand.
2. Loelle Patent Leather Pumps, were £215 now £108. A perfect pair of shoes that will work with anything. Plus it has a perfect heel size for a working woman.
3. Avalon Leather Brogues, were £215 now £97. Classic shoe that is perfect for running errands around the town.
4. Hiro Suede Sandals, were £215 now £108. Great day to night shoes and perfect colour to spice up your little black dress.
October 30, 2011 § Leave a comment
My second online outlet favourite is http://www.COCOSA.com – a members only fashion outlet filled with exciting sale events. A highlight of this website – ability to preview sale items before the sale opens that makes you want to rush to your computer ever day at 7am to check up new offerings.
With a wide range of sales going on it was hard to pick my favourites (harder than deciding who to send home on this years X factor). Nevertheless here are my 3 finalists, I mean dresses, currently available online:
1. Jenny Packham Short Multi Sequin Dress at £462 which is an amazing 83% off (originally £2799). Luxurious statement piece that I would not mind wearing (to say the least) for the upcoming winter holidays celebrations.
2. Felder Felder Vessna Dress – a beautiful cotton pastel dress with abstract pattern, perfect for taking you from day to night. Currently at £128 which is a 70% discount.
3. Emma Cook silk printed jewel dress would look great with chunky ankle boots – at £159 which is a great 52% off.
Visit the website to see more deals like Stephen Webster Jewellery and clothing range by Milly.
October 20, 2011 § 1 Comment
Ankle boots are the most multifunctional shoe style for autumn as they take you from day to night. While scanning the usual suspects of high street retailing I picked out my 3 favourite styles that won’t blow your bank. Here they are:
1. Topshop Absinthe Metal High Heel Boots in black for £80. Love the chunky heel – great for toughening up girly outfits for a high fashioned look. Plus super comfortable for round the clock wear.
2. KG Ellison Multicoloured Ankle Boots are currently on sale for just £89 (were £150). Colourful and a lot of fun – just what you eed to brighten up grey autumn days.
3. River Island Dark Green Platform Ankle Boots for £100 – a perfect colour for this autumn. It is all in the detail – woven strap with metal buckle and large stitches make it stand out.