November 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
As I descended the escalator leading to the underground kingdom of Topshop at Oxford Circus, I knew that just as usual, I would not leave its hustle and bustle without a few purchases (at least). While wandering around hundreds of meters of clothing, jewellery and shoe racks I caught myself concentrating on very specific groups of items. It’s just one of those days when you approach shopping with a clear vision of an outfit in your head. I wanted a shirt, preferably checkered and definitely oversized. I needed to replenish my colour variation of my favourite Leigh Jeans (I have about 10 different variations of those super-skinny soft denim trousers that feature in my daily outfits pretty much 99% of the time). Then I felt like new boots (still looking for something to replace Uggs, that I will no longer be seen in outside of my flat) and some additional bracelets for my growing stacking collection (I recently sorted out my accessories wardrobe and found extra place for new purchases, how exciting). And yet as often is the case in Topshop, there are tens of combinations for that one specific thing you came in to buy. So while making my decisions, I decided to blog about all the items I tried on – all of which are so on My Fashion Wish List (but only some ended up in my wardrobe). In other words, here is my personal edit of Topshop collection. Enjoy.
- Mix And Match Check Shirt, £30
- Mid Stone Check Shirt, £36
- Casual Stud Collar Shirt, £38
- Chambray Pocket Check Shirt, £36
- Stud Collar Check Shirt, £34
- Blue Coated Leigh Jeans, £42
- Bone Supersoft Skinny Leigh Jeans, £38
- Supersoft Skinny Leigh Jeans, £38
- Tux Stud Leigh Jeans, £42
- Black Coated Leigh Jeans, £42
- Wild Thing Multi Pack, £14
- Skull Cross Bracelet Pack, £12.50
- Cross Plait Bracelet, £12.50
- Sparkle Bracelet Pack, £12.50
- Rhinestone and Spike Bracelet, £12.50
- Mixxy Glitter Chelsea Boots, £38
- Actor Buckle Cut Out Boots, £95
- Amalie Leopard Studded Boots, £95
- Darcy Stud Wrap Strap Wellies, £30
- Alcatraz Electric Heel Boots, £78
December 12, 2011 § Leave a comment
I love stacking bracelets on my wrist. Right now I sport Monica Vinader, Tiffany, Daisy Jewellery Chakra Bracelet, double leather strap I purchased in Venice Beach California and a Turquoise Cross Bracelet from Urban Outfitters. I have a feeling it is time to expand the collection.
Meet Bee Gregson Jewels! Their bracelets made it onto Vogue Christmas Wish List (I’m proud to say a few of the items I blogged about over the last few months were there). Made out of semi precious stones and metal charms those feminine looking bracelets would look great on their own or in a stack. There are so many colours to choose from – but my selection above is of natural hue:
1. White Jasper Paloma Silver Single Bracelet, £26.
2. Hessonite and Gold Paloma Luxe Double Bracelet, £99.
3. Mokaite and Silver Paloma Double Bracelet, £68.
Purchase them online at http://www.beegregsonjewels.com for yourself or as a perfect Christmas Present!