Time To Catch Up
February 3, 2012 § 1 Comment
Just though its time to tell you all some news! First of all My Fashion Wish List now has a facebook page which keeps you updated with the blog post and much more: I post fashion news, topics for discussion and soon will be hosting a give away there. So if you love My Fashion Wish List get an extra dose of it on facebook by liking My Fashion Wish List!
And secondly, once again my blog post has been selected as one of the top 20 posts of the week by Independent Fashion Bloggers community. As always it is a great honour to be listed next to some amazing blog. Here are all the top posts this week for your weekend read, I am sure you will find a few to follow.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Orange
- Blue Perk: Stylish Packing Tips
- Chic ‘n Cheap Living: DIY Chevron Manicure
- Designed By Ann: Current Beauty Product Favorites
- Girl Loves Color: Haute Couture Color
- In Her Glam: Take Jessica Alba’s Style
- I Have a Degree in This: Halston’s Documentary
- I Want it All: Style Commandments
- Little Miss Makeup: DIY 1950s Glamour Tutorial
- Lulu Abroad: Packing Efficiently & Stylishly
- Miss Vicki Secrets: Best Dressed at the Golden Globes
- My Fashion Wish List: Karl Lagerfield’s New Line
- Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions: A Closer Look at Eyeliner
- Studded Fantasy: Backstage at Elie Saab
- Style & Delights: What to Carry in Your Handbag
- Style Pockets: Finding Fashion Inspiration
- The Fashionistyle: Kate Middleton, Style Muse
- The Sparkle: Concealing Dark Circles
- WIT & Whimsy: Spotlight on Equipment Blouses
- YCC: Spring Beauty Trends
Sponsor links: ALC, Enza Costa tops, A Peace Treaty, BB Dakota, Noir, Mania Mania, Theodora & Callum, Phillip Lim, Prism Sunglasses, Blue Life, Raoul , James Perse & Reem Acra Dresses
The outfit above is an outtake from my shoot for interview as blog of the month on The Style Mogul and it is currently perfect for this wintery weather – warm and all about comfort for leisury weekend (also a mini trend for massive hug-able fur coats has recently emerged). I am wearing French Connection Faux Fur Coat, American Apparel Denim Shirt, United Couture T-shirt, River Island Dark Blue Pants, Converse and Mulberry Oversized Alexa Bag.
Have a great weekend, keep warm – not long until summer comes to London!