December 31, 2012 § Leave a comment
I have to admit, thanks to being influenced by previous boyfriends and younger brothers, I do like to watch a bit of football. Occasionally. I even have a few football shirts of my favourite players (the hot ones, not necessarily the good ones, after all I’m a girl). Yet when I saw these football shirts – I wanted each and every one. New York based label Les Plus Dorés created sport-inspired tees for an imaginary team of most influential fashion designers. These 11 creations come in white and black and carry the names and birth years of designers on their back. Unfortunately they are not available in UK at the moment but you can order them from US here for $85.
P.S. I adore that the brand goes straight to the point with their slogan: ‘Handmade in NYC, for the most golden’.
January 4, 2012 § 11 Comments
It is easy to end up in a sale frenzy – buying anything that seems to be at a great price and promising yourself to wear it. And it is always a guilt trip looking through your wardrobe a few weeks later realising those purchases will never see the day light. Thus I just had to pick out a few items that you will never regret buying on sale – those that are so classic they can be added to your wardrobe, worn repeatedly and not discarded after a fashion fab is over. This list is in no way complete, but hopefully it will get you to analyse your sale buys to avoid disappointment!
1. Mulberry Piccadilly Mole Grey Sparkle Tweed, was £1300 now £780 at mulberry.com – because it is one of the most classic bags ever, a bigger version of Bayswater that is perfect for a busy girl or a weekend away.
2. Jimmy Choo Glint Patent Shoe Boots, was £560 now £280 (also available in nude) at jimmychoo.com – everyone dreams of their own pair of Choo’s, this one will be worn so much it will be worth every penny.
3. Tory Birch Canvas Ipad Case, was £120 now £48 at net-a-porter.com – if Ipads are here to stay (which they are) why not turn your one into an accessory at a great price?
4. Alexander McQueen Wool Felt Pleated Skirt, was £455 now £182 at net-a-porter.com – this kind of mini skirt will not come out of fashion. Plus it’s McQueen. No need to say more.
5. Monica Vinader Gold Plated Friendship Bracelet, was £130 now £65 at matchesfashion.com – it’s Monica Vinader, the queen of friendship bracelets – you just can’t say no!
6. Missoni Camberra Crochet-Knit Triangle Bikini, was £245 now £147 at net-a-porter.com – this knitted pattern is a visual synonym for Missoni and it is not going anywhere, you won’t need a cooler bikini for years to come!
Day Birger et Mikkelsen Grey Basic Long Sleeve Tee, was £59 now £35
Splendid White Suprima Two Button Cotton Tank, was £60 now £24
Vanessa Bruno Anthe Jersey Angora T-shirt, was £94 now £47
American Vintage Petrol Blue Long Sleeve T-shirt, was £51 now £25
November 5, 2011 § Leave a comment
We all want an easy going outfit for the weekend and there is nothing better than spicing up your comfiest look with a statement tee! I am always on a look out for new ones and my collection is huge! And currently I can’t take my eyes off United Couture – a community of artists that only joined together this year to create a fun brand that is inspired by retro Studio 54 and LA sun.
I absolutely love the statements – words to live by indeed! Shame in UK we can only get a limited range of what would be your favourite casual top. Go to http://www.spoiledbrat.com to get a 25% discount on all items above (it means only £33.74 each). Happy Weekend!