Shoes On Everyone’s Wish List
March 21, 2012 § 2 Comments
Hello Louboutins, it’s been a while. Despite most fashion wish lists consisting of these red soled killer heels, My Fashion Wish List hasn’t had a post devoted to them for a while. And now is the most appropriate time – since Louboutin just started it’s 20th anniversary celebration and released not just seasonal collection, but special anniversary collection consisting of some of the best selling Louboutins ever.
- Meteorita, £1065 – strappy sandals taken to the new level with cobra snake skin inserts.
- Asteroid, £1068 – already worn by a few celebrities and are known to be used is self defence or self harm due to very sharp studs.
- Torero Embroided Turquoise Crepe Satin – striking colour combination.
- Lady Max, £895 – once again the dangerous spikes come out to play, this time in sandals.
- Pigalle Pollock, £385 – this season Louboutin adds a splash of colour to the famous shape, literally.
- Metal Nodo Gold Finish Leather and Metal Bow – my secret favourites, who doesn’t like a few bows here and there?
- Bollywoody Embroided Hot Pink Suede With Strass – transform your feet to distant lands with Bollywood inspired heels.
- Daf Booty, £1,195 – futuristic to the point I think if there were female stormtroopers they would wear those (pardon the geeky Star Wars related comment).
- Isolde, £2,395 – that’s what people mean when they say ‘killer heels’
- Lady Gres, £695 – massive hidden platform, that’s why the brand is so popular with vertically challanged girls (Paula Abdul, Victoria Beckham, moi)
- Bois Dore, £825 – woven heel, imagination of Louboutin has no bounds.
- Armadillo Bride, £695 – I love them so much I might as well get married in them. Hence the ‘Bride’ I suppose.
- Unzip Booty, £935 – optical illusion 1: at first glance it is hard to tell exactly what zip to put them on.
- Bow Bow, £725 – optical illusion 2: when worn bows seem to be attached directly to skin.