May 2, 2012 § Leave a comment
Twitter is great. Especially when it connects you to things you are interested it. Just yesterday I came across Regal Rose jewellery on twitter and I could not wait to share it with you. I am not their first fashion fan – indeed their jewellery has been featured in various fashion magazines over the years including InStyle, Cosmopolitan, More, Now, Ok and The Observer. There is an obvious reason why – it is hot trendy and super fashionable without the hefty price tag! And its all thanks to wonderfully creative twin sisters – Rebecca and Louisa Warwick who set up the brand in 2008 and follow all the trends that inspire their great collection! Below are my favourite pieces from the website, but there is so much more for you to discover! Just visit regalrose.co.uk!
- Molly Large Acrylics Collar – probably the most important accessory of past year, £29
- Alexa Chunky Gold Chain – the affordable version of hot accessory I previously blogged about here, £16
- The Punk Collar – the black version, absolutely a must have, £17
- Mento Green Crystal Ring – the cocktail ring, totally trending as blogged about here, £22
- Lana fine Silver Chain Ring – possibly named after Lana Del Rey as she is a fan of double rings, £24
- Kesi Agate Stone Cuff – statement piece that adds the needed fashion factor to any outfit, £14
- Siew Fluorescent Yellow Earrings – bright colours are totally this season, so add some as your ear pieces, £23
- Keira Full Spiked Ear Cuff – the rock chic accessory, £14
August 9, 2011 § Leave a comment
i just recently discovered that apart from the most amazing flat shoes called Reva and a range of very cool bags Tory Burch also has a jewellery line. I am impressed, especially with this cute leather animal print cuff. It would look great as a part of a bracelet stack that graces the arms of many celebrities and jewellery lovers because its so different(both the shape and texture).
To tell you the truth I am not a massive bracelet fan – they just always seems to get in the way. Nevertheless I can definitely see myself occasionally wearing this one – it can be a key piece of the outfit hence deserving of a place on my arm. It can be ordered online for $95 from brand’s official website.