Most Versatile Necklace
March 14, 2012 § 5 Comments
You know what will look epic with high top wedge gangsta trainers about which I recently blogged (have a look here)? Extra-large gold chain necklace that is definitely inspired by 90’s rap stars. On a more serious note – this type of bling is my favourite fashion accessory of the moment: it can add instant glamour to any outfit. And when I say any I mean it – it looks just as good with white starched shirt on the way to work, LBD for cocktail hour and even with T-shirt and denim shorts combo a la Lana del Rey (proof below – she looks fab). And the good thing – big designers and more affordable brands both picked up the trend so you have a great range of gold gorgeousness to choose from. Here is my selection:
- Lanvin Swarovski and Cord Necklace, £730 available on farfetch.com
- Vintage Givenchy Gold Plated Necklace, £315 available on asos.com
- Yves Saint Laurent Gold Plated Stingray-Effect Necklace, £920 available at net-a-porter.com
- ID Plaque Necklace, £12 available at asos.com
- Mimco Imperial Bow Chain Necklace, £89 available at House of Fraser
- Michael Kors Logo Necklace, £49 available at nordstrom.com
Love all of your selections!
Thank you dear! 🙂
love your page, such good inspiring tips! 🙂
Thank you, that’s so lovely to hear!
[…] Chunky Gold Chain – the affordable version of hot accessory I previously blogged about here, […]