June 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
Nowadays with rise of websites offering discounted holidays we are all on the look out for bargain price for luxury get away. And inspired by this trend and the fact that there are only 10 sleeps left until I leave London for 9 days of sun, sea and partying, I decided to compile 3 perfect holiday outfits that are all about bargain and luxury. And there is no better place to look for such combination than my favourite discounted designer website TheOutnet.com.
Below I put together a comfortable outfit for travel purposes which originally cost £1653 but is now yours for £734.15 giving you a 56% discount; hot beach or pool ensemble which was £1349 and is now available to purchase for £633.20 giving you a 53% discount; and a summery party outfit that will get you ready for tropical cocktails and holiday romance originally at £1305 but currently with The Outnet discount of 56% at £568.
I hope this post will leave you feeling ready for holiday and inspired to create your own fashionable outfits. Check out TheOutnet.com for thousands more discounted designer pieces.
- Twenty8Twelve by S.Miller T-Shirt, was £85 now £29.75
- Marni Leather Tote, was £480 now £240
- Linda Farrow Luxe Acetate Aviator Sunglasses, was £449 now £179.60
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Low-Rise Jeans, was £135 now £74.25
- Day Birger et Mikkelsen Cardigan, was £179 now £80.55
- NewbarK Flor Leather Shoes, was £325 now £130
- Melissa Odabash Aurora Maxi Dress, was £380 now £171
- Victoria Beckham Cat Eye Sunglasses, was £275 now £123.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Top, was £105 now £57.75
- Jets by Jessika Allen Coutryside Bikini Briefs, was £79 now £43.45
- Bernardo Moon Leather Flat Sandals, was £155 now £77.50
- Kenneth Jay Lane Tasseled Bead Necklace, was £150 now £67.50
- M Missoni Printed Canvas Tote, was £205 now £92.25
- Venessa Arizaga Flash Charm Bracelet, was £270 now £135
- Pour la Victoire Neala Suede Sandals, was £215 now £107.50
- Diane von Furstenberg Lauristel Ruffle Dress, was £450 now £157.50
- Nicole Fendel Belle Brass Drop Earrings, was £170 now £68
- Beirn Watersnake Crossbody Bag, was £200 now £100
May 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
Walking down the street in London one afternoon my attention was drawn to double-decker red bus that was covered in bright and colourful posters of beautifully shot swimwear campaign. On the closer look I was surprised that the brand advertised was not luxurious Tara Matthews or Melissa Odabash, it was H&M.
In the recent years, possibly changing to satisfy more picky economic depression influenced customer, H&M have been stepping up their game and the current campaign is another example of winner tactics that lures consumer into the stores. The range called Swimwear Sensation, is just that – sensational. Absolutely beautiful, luxuriously looking pieces are all available at the customary to H&M low prices making it easy to walk out of the store with a bikini set costing less than £20. One word of warning – from past experiences H&M swimsuits don’t usually last past one holiday, they simply loose shape, but then again at those prices you should not be expecting more, plus I’m all up for changing swimsuit collection after every holiday!
Here are my favourite picks: top 3 look great in a matching set, but bottom 3 look more exciting if mixed and matched and include an accessory or two. Visit online store to view the whole range and the associated inspirational videos and pictures.
1. White and Grey Geometric Print Bikini Top £12.99 and Bottoms £7.99
2. Marble Effect Bikini Top £12.99 and Bottoms £7.99
3. Golden Beige Bikini Top £9.99 and Bottoms £7.99