Bikini Season – Sorted!
May 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
Walking down the street in London one afternoon my attention was drawn to double-decker red bus that was covered in bright and colourful posters of beautifully shot swimwear campaign. On the closer look I was surprised that the brand advertised was not luxurious Tara Matthews or Melissa Odabash, it was H&M.
In the recent years, possibly changing to satisfy more picky economic depression influenced customer, H&M have been stepping up their game and the current campaign is another example of winner tactics that lures consumer into the stores. The range called Swimwear Sensation, is just that – sensational. Absolutely beautiful, luxuriously looking pieces are all available at the customary to H&M low prices making it easy to walk out of the store with a bikini set costing less than £20. One word of warning – from past experiences H&M swimsuits don’t usually last past one holiday, they simply loose shape, but then again at those prices you should not be expecting more, plus I’m all up for changing swimsuit collection after every holiday!
Here are my favourite picks: top 3 look great in a matching set, but bottom 3 look more exciting if mixed and matched and include an accessory or two. Visit online store to view the whole range and the associated inspirational videos and pictures.
1. White and Grey Geometric Print Bikini Top £12.99 and Bottoms £7.99
2. Marble Effect Bikini Top £12.99 and Bottoms £7.99
3. Golden Beige Bikini Top £9.99 and Bottoms £7.99
4. Fashion Against Aids Necklace £9.99, Bikini Top £9.99 and Bottoms £7.99
5. Ten Pack Bracelet £3.99, Bikini Top £9.99 and Bottoms £3.99
6. Hair Clip £1.99, Bikini Top £9.99 and Bottoms £7.99
Leave a Reply