March 8, 2012 § Leave a comment
My Fashion Wish List is gaining fans, and fast. This week my post is once again featured in top 20 by Independent Fashion Blogger Community to whom I am very thankful for recognising my efforts. And while you have probably already seen my post about midi pleated skirts, here are the rest of the top 20 for your weekend read. Enjoy the sun and Happy International Women’s Day!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 8TH
- 40+ Style: How to update your wardrobe and wear the spring 2012 trends: graphical
- Aspiring New Moms: Nautical Sophisticate // A black blazer and Sperry Topsiders
- Chic Stay at Home Mom: Mom Outfit Transformation Take 1
- Fashion Moriarty: What is fashion’s role in negative body image?
- Fashionopolis: Street Style Inspiration: Neon!
- First Came Fashion: Dynamic Duo.
- Homes & Heels: From Day to Night #2
- I Have a Degree in This: Lady Inspiration Week: 20 Somethings
- J. Rose Style: A Personal Stance on Photo Retouching
- Life in Magazines: Confessions of Prepster
- Made to Travel: Celebrate Women’s History Month with Real Rosies
- Make the World a Prettier Place: Roaring Twenties SS 2012
- My Fashion Wish List: The Must Have Item
- Prim and Propah: We are all Barbies
- Simply Frabulous: The Roaring Twenties
- Soulful Soles: Black is the new black
- The Classic Woman: A Peek Inside a Classic Woman’s Closet
- The Merchant Project: Introducing The Misses
- The Style Confessions: Three Decadent Burgundy Lipsticks (from the drugstore!)
- What Would Ashley Wear?: Wardrobe Staple you Need: The Neon Pink Blazer
Leave a Reply