Inspired by Celebrity Style
September 11, 2012 § Leave a comment
Three of the brightest young stars of Hollywood (Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence) known for three of the biggest movie franchises (Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Hunger Games) are currently promoting three new films in Toronto (The Perks of Being a Wallflower, On the Road and Silver Linings Playbook) each wearing one of three best outfits of the week (Erdem, Zuhair Murad and Dior Couture). In fact all three looked so good (special congratulations to Kristen Stewart for looking stunning on her first post-cheating-scandal appearance, the minimum she needed to achieve if she is to get R-Patz back) I had to share these looks with you so we all could be inspired for A/W12 season and learn a thing or two about what is hot right now.
- Floral patterns. Yes, florals for Autumn Winter season. Getting used to it should not be hard knowing how much we all desire to extend this summer feeling.
- Colour. Avoid black on black despite being the most functional colour combination for rainy season. At least give colourful accessories a go.
- Pointy heels. They are back. And yes, you can stick to black colour here. Best thing about pointy heels – they make your legs look extra long. Worst – if you have slightly wider feet than normal, like me, good luck trying to wear them for more than an hour at a time.
- Vivid lips. Whether it’s Cherry or Fuchsia, make your lips stand out. My recommendation for luscious colour – Mac or Bobby Brown.
- Shiny Brunette locks. Ok, this hot trend is totally made up. If you are blond, you are just as fashionable this season as last but since these three gorgeous ladies are sporting my hair colour I thought I might as well…
So this season add some colour to your Fashion Wish List whether it comes in a form of a floral frock or dramatic lips, wear classic shoes that you might have to take off in under 60 minutes and keep your eye on these three ladies, who are likely to continue inspiring our fashion choices for months to come.