My Top 10 Beauty Buys
September 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
I have never before touched on the subject of beauty on my blog, after all there are hundreds of amazing beauty bloggers whose tips would hold more authority than mine. But nevertheless the requests to mention my beauty buys never went away. Thus I have prepared my top 10 list of beauty products that I can’t live without – it is not 10 best products ever or 10 products you have to purchase, the list consists simply of a few bits and bobs I love and use on daily basis. Here you go…
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, £18.40 for 197ml – exfoliating granules leaves my face feeling fresh and the invigorating smell totally wakes me up in the mornings!
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, £22 – super fast moisturising for SOS situations, perfect for chapped lips or healing cuts and scabs.
- Khiel’s Calendula Herbal Extract Toner, £34.50 for 250ml – I mean it this toner has flower petals floating inside the bottle, which on its own is enough to make it my favourite. Plus it does calm the skin down and reduce redness!
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, £18.50 for 150ml – Always in my hand bag, I am a real sucker for shea butter. Also comes in different sizes so you can pick your ideal one depending on when you use it most!
- Bliss Lid and Lash Make Up Removal, £12.30 for 110ml – removes the most hard-core waterproof mascara and hardly leaves any residue. The 2 most important things for me covered!
- Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel, £14 for 480ml – best smelling shower gel ever and if you are not a fan of cinnamon there is a whole range of deserts to choose from including my second favourite Vanilla Birthday Cake.
- Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Souffle Body Cream, £43.50 – the most amazing body cream, light as a feather yet amazingly moisturising and just smells heavenly! Not the cheapest on my list though, but a real treat for your body.
- Khiel’s Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque, £21.50 for 150ml – another one of my Khiel’s favourites, I use it religiously once a week for deep clean – pimple prevention that works for me.
- Sanctuary Salt Scrub, £11.25 for 650ml – London’s most famous spa created a use-at-home range and I can never get enough of this luxurious scrub that leaves your skin extra soft and glowing.
- Khiel’s Ultra Facial Moisturiser, £15.50 for 75ml – essential part of my daily beauty routine thanks to lightweight formula that does not leave your face greasy. Pea size amount is enough for a whole face so it lasts and lasts!